1. Do you accept unaltered dogs?
A. We require all dogs in our care to be spayed or neutered by 7 months of age.
2. What vaccines are required for my dog to attend?
A. We require Rabies, Distemper(DHPP, DHLPP, DAP), Bordetella.
Canine Influenza (CIV) is highly recommended but not required.
3. How old does my dog have to be to come for their first visit?
A. At minimum your dog should be 5 months in order to receive all the required vaccines.
4. Is there an evaluation process?
A. Yes we require all dogs in our care to undergo an evaluation to make sure that they are fit for our facility and social. Go to our new customer page for more information.
5. My dog is not social will you still take them?
A. Unfortunately we do not allow any dog that is not social with others and do not offer any service for that.